Apparently, I was informed by the radio this morning, residents of Ipswich were woken today by the sound of medieval bells. I wasn’t. We put special double-glazed units into our sash windows recently and were woken by the radio instead. I wish they’d get their facts right.
- © Lucy Robinson and Jam and Giraffes, 2006-2014. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited.
- Like new wp.me/p28RZ-uwI now tweet occasionally 1 month ago
- Plotting and Pantsing wp.me/p28RZ-utI now tweet occasionally 3 months ago
- Plot wp.me/s28RZ-plotI now tweet occasionally 3 months ago
- NoPlaMo wp.me/s28RZ-noplamoI now tweet occasionally 3 months ago
- Junction wp.me/s28RZ-junctionI now tweet occasionally 4 months ago